In this month’s UTB Show Adrian and Lara give some stellar tips to help you deliver Tailor Made Learning using Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom.
Tailor Made Learning may sound like a lot of work, but with a few handy tech tool tips you’ll soon be up to speed.
In this episode of the UTB Show you’ll learn:
- Task Design – how to design a task that’s tailored to each student
- Criteria – how to tailor assessment criteria based on students’ individual ability levels
- Variety – how students can demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways
- Management – how to easily manage student workflow
Check out the show below
- Check out Lara’s bonus video on using FlipGrid to manage tailor made learning in your class