Minecraft Student Academy
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$360.00
Minecraft Student Academy
Guaranteed to Run
Time: March 23 @ 9:00 am – March 23 @ 3:00 pm
Location: Microsoft, Microsoft Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand
Feel like your students are streaks ahead of you when it comes to Minecraft? Boost your confidence using Minecraft in the classroom AND empower your students to support you and their peers with their newfound Minecraft superpowers!
Join us for this in-person one-day course where we take your students through modules to equip them with the skills they need to support YOU with Minecraft Education Edition in your learning environment.
Bring along a group of your students with an existing Minecraft skillset and accompany them on their journey to take their Minecraft expertise to the next level.
- Senior Primary Students
- Intermediate Students
- High School Students
- Teachers to Accompany Student Groups
What You'll Learn
- How to equip students with the knowledge they need to collaborate effectively with their peers in-game and provide peer feedback.
- How to empower students to take responsibility for supporting you and fellow students using Minecraft in the classroom.
- How to take students through the requirements of submitting local content they create in Minecraft EDU to the official website as a resource for other teachers and learners.
Do any of these statements fit the bill for you?
- I feel like my students are streaks ahead of me when it comes to using Minecraft and I’m keen to boost my confidence with using Minecraft in the classroom.
- I would love my students to be empowered with the skills they need to support me and their peers with Minecraft Education Edition in the classroom.
- I am excited to develop my existing Minecraft skillset and accompany my students on their journey as they take their Minecraft expertise to the next level.
Then this training is the right fit for you.
Students who have a robust understanding of how to create in Minecraft. Note: this is not a beginner program.
No Courses currently
scheduled that suit
Interested in a private
training course for
It really gets you thinking about ‘why’ you do what you do. Great to have time out from the classroom to experiment and have time to think and discuss different ideas.
Mike, awesome course, fantastic resources and a real wake-up for someone who considers himself technically astute but not necessarily updated!
No fat, no rambling, just clean, concise explanations where needed. James was awesome.
You May Also Like These Courses
Computational Thinking Essentials
Computational Thinking Advanced
Working Genius Foundations for Leaders
We're Trusted By Smart Companies Like:
How well do you use the
tools in your workplace?
Find out if you’re working with the tools OR if you’ve got the
tools working for you.