Microsoft Excel Advanced
February 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Microsoft Excel Advanced
Guaranteed to Run
Time: February 28 @ 9:00 am – February 28 @ 12:00 pm
So you’ve been using Microsoft Excel for a while now but still, find yourself scouring the internet for “how to” blogs and YouTube videos to show you how to get the outcomes you need. Wow. How time-consuming.
How about you spend less than half a day with us and we’ll show you exactly what steps you can take to get your data organised, accurate and displaying just how you need it.
Perhaps you’ve never had any formal training. Most people don’t. But those that do are on a no-time-wasted track to Excel happiness. Do you want to switch your frown for a smile with Microsoft Excel?
If you fancy yourself a productive soul who enjoys completing your work efficiently and clocking some time on your calendar for you, then book yourself in for this course.
This course covers things from a refresh of key concepts, advanced data filtering and conditional formatting, and named ranges, to advanced Vlookup, data import, pivot tables, cleaning data, dropdown lists, checkboxes, macros and more.
Anyone who has dabble with Excel and wants to take their understanding, use and application of this tool to the next level. Start you journey on becoming that ‘go to’ person in your workplace for all things excel.
What You'll Learn
- Key concepts from Essentials course
- Using Find and Replace effectively
- Formatting, numbers, text and styles
- Freezing, sorting and data filtering options
- Create charts
- Advanced conditional formatting
- Creating & using Named Ranges
- Absolute and relative referencing
- Conditional operations
- Using Drag and Drop, Fill and AutoFill
- Advanced Vlookup and XLookup
- More options for importing data
- Using Tables
- Pivot tables
- Cleaning data
- Removing duplicates
- Text to columns
- Dropdown lists
- Check boxes
- Advanced sharing settings including customised edit controls
- Customising your workbook
Do any of these statements fit the bill for you?
- I’ve been using Excel for a while but I know there are a lot of things I could be doing better
- I spend a decent amount of time scouring the internet for “how to” blogs and YouTube for videos to show me how to get my data displaying the way I need it to
- I get anxious anytime I’m asked to do something beyond the basics in Excel
- I get frustrated trying to organise and format data to give me the insights I need to make decisions
- I’ve never received any formal training in Excel
- I want to know what I am doing but I don’t want to sit through boring IT training
- I want to do my job well, productively and efficiently
Then this training is the right fit for you.
A good understanding of using Excel.
No Courses currently
scheduled that suit
Interested in a private
training course for
It really gets you thinking about ‘why’ you do what you do. Great to have time out from the classroom to experiment and have time to think and discuss different ideas.
Mike, awesome course, fantastic resources and a real wake-up for someone who considers himself technically astute but not necessarily updated!
No fat, no rambling, just clean, concise explanations where needed. James was awesome.