Google Sheets Essentials
(AEDT) March 31 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Google Sheets Essentials
Guaranteed to Run
Time: (AEDT) March 28 @ 12:00 pm – (AEDT) March 28 @ 3:00 pm
If you’re new to Google Sheets or you’ve never received formal training in it, then it’s highly likely you’re spending more time fumbling your way around the sheet or browsing the internet trying to figure it all out than you are getting your work done. Seem familiar?
Book into this course if you fancy yourself a productive soul who enjoys completing your work efficiently and clocking some time on your calendar for you!
This course covers things like how to navigate the interface, create a Sheet, basic sharing & collaboration, freezing, sorting & filtering, basic formulas, Vlookup, conditional formatting, data protection, charts, and Explore and basic data imports.
Anyone who is new to using Google Sheets.
What You'll Learn
- Creating a Google Sheet
- Introduction to the Google Sheets interface
- Basic sharing settings
- Freezing, sorting & filtering data
- Working with basic formulas
- Using basic conditional formatting
- Adding protection to sheets & ranges
- Creating charts & using the Explore tool
- Basic data importing
Do any of these statements fit the bill for you?
- I’m new to Google Sheets and I don’t know what I’m doing
- I get anxious anytime I’m asked to do something in Sheets
- I get frustrated trying to format and navigate the Sheets interface
- I spend a lot of time browsing the internet and YouTube trying to figure out where to find things
- I’ve never received any formal training in Sheets
- I want to know what I am doing but I don’t want to sit through boring IT training
- I want to do my job well, productively and efficiently
Then this training is the right fit for you.
No prerequisites for the course. Just bring your happy self.
No Courses currently
scheduled that suit
Interested in a private
training course for
It really gets you thinking about ‘why’ you do what you do. Great to have time out from the classroom to experiment and have time to think and discuss different ideas.
Mike, awesome course, fantastic resources and a real wake-up for someone who considers himself technically astute but not necessarily updated!
No fat, no rambling, just clean, concise explanations where needed. James was awesome.
You May Also Like These Courses
Computational Thinking Essentials
Computational Thinking Advanced
Working Genius Foundations for Leaders
We're Trusted By Smart Companies Like:
How well do you use the
tools in your workplace?
Find out if you’re working with the tools OR if you’ve got the
tools working for you.