Google Sheets Advanced
February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Google Sheets Advanced
Guaranteed to Run
Time: February 21 @ 12:00 pm – February 21 @ 4:00 pm
So you’ve been using Google Sheets for a while now but still, find yourself scouring the internet for “how to” blogs and YouTube videos to show you how to get the outcomes you need. Wow. How time-consuming.
How about you spend half a day with us and we’ll show you exactly what steps you can take to get your data organised, accurate and displaying just how you need it.
Perhaps you’ve never had any formal training. Most people don’t. But those that do are on a no-time-wasted track to Sheets happiness. Do you want to switch your frown for a smile with Google Sheets?
If you fancy yourself a productive soul who enjoys completing your work efficiently and clocking some time on your calendar for you, then book yourself in for this course.
This course covers things from a refresh of key concepts, advanced data filtering, custom number formatting, and named ranges, to advanced Vlookup, data import, pivot tables, queries, arrays, add-ons, macros and an introduction to App Script.
Anyone who is using Google Sheets regularly and want to take their understanding and efficiencies to the next level.
What You'll Learn
- Key concepts from Essentials course
- Using advanced data filtering options
- Custom number formatting
- Advanced conditional formatting
- Creating & using Named Ranges
- Vlookup and dynamic Vlookup
- More options for importing data
- Pivot tables
- Using Queries & arrays
- Overview of Add-ons
- Creating Macros & introduction to Apps Script
Do any of these statements fit the bill for you?
- I’ve been using Google Sheets for a while but I know there are a lot of things I could be doing better
- I spend a decent amount of time scouring the internet for “how to” blogs and YouTube for videos to show me how to get my data displaying the way I need it to
- I get anxious anytime I’m asked to do something beyond the basics in Google Sheets
- I get frustrated trying to organise and format data to give me the insights I need to make decisions
- I’ve never received any formal training in Google Sheets
- I want to know what I am doing but I don’t want to sit through boring IT training
- I want to do my job well, productively and efficiently
Then this training is the right fit for you.
A basic understanding of excel and a desire to manage and interpret larger data sets
No Courses currently
scheduled that suit
Interested in a private
training course for
It really gets you thinking about ‘why’ you do what you do. Great to have time out from the classroom to experiment and have time to think and discuss different ideas.
Mike, awesome course, fantastic resources and a real wake-up for someone who considers himself technically astute but not necessarily updated!
No fat, no rambling, just clean, concise explanations where needed. James was awesome.