(AEST) April 4 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Guaranteed to Run
Time: (AEST) April 4 @ 9:00 am – (AEST) April 4 @ 10:30 am
If you’re new to Gmail or you’ve never received formal training in it, then you’re likely spending more time fumbling your way around the inbox or browsing the internet trying to figure it all out than you are getting your work done. Seem familiar?
Book into this course if you fancy yourself a productive soul who enjoys completing your work efficiently and clocking some time on your calendar for you!
The Gmail Essentials course will have you up and running with Gmail before you know it!
During the session, you will tailor the Gmail interface and settings to suit your needs, learn how to compose mail, work with conversations and search effectively.
You’ll also explore tools to stay organised, manage your inbox and work with contacts.
You will learn how to navigate the interface, customise settings, compose & send mail, work with messages, organise emails, search effectively, use simple tools for managing emails & work with contacts.
Anyone who is new to using Gmail.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to the Gmail interface
- Customising basic settings & the interface
- Composing & sending mail
- Working with messages
- Organising emails with labels & archiving
- Searching effectively
- Simple tools for managing emails
- Working with contacts
Do any of these statements fit the bill for you?
- I’m new to Gmail and I don’t know what I’m doing
- I get anxious anytime I have to go into my inbox
- I get frustrated trying to search for emails and navigate the Gmail interface
- I spend a lot of time browsing the internet and YouTube trying to figure out where to find things
- I’ve never received any formal training in Gmail
- I want to know what I am doing but I don’t want to sit through boring IT training
- I want to do my job well, productively and efficiently
Then this training is the right fit for you.
No prerequisites for this course. Just bring your happy self.
No Courses currently
scheduled that suit
Interested in a private
training course for
It really gets you thinking about ‘why’ you do what you do. Great to have time out from the classroom to experiment and have time to think and discuss different ideas.
Mike, awesome course, fantastic resources and a real wake-up for someone who considers himself technically astute but not necessarily updated!
No fat, no rambling, just clean, concise explanations where needed. James was awesome.