Online Events with UTb
UTB Hosted Events
Kicks Off Monday, 4th of August 2020
Getting future ready with g Suite – 6 Part Webinar Series
- It’s a 6 part webinar series held over a 6 week period.
- Starting time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm AEST each Tuesday.
- We encourage you to attend the whole series and to implement your learning between each webinar to get the most value from this series.
- Each webinar is 90 minutes long. From week 2 onward, the first 15 minutes will be an optional open Q&A so that you can get assistance with implementing your learning.
- Attend all 6 webinars and you will receive a 12 month subscription for UTB’s Learn On Demand courses valued at $588.
- All webinars will be recorded and sent directly to you.
What our clients say about us
It really gets you thinking about ‘why’ you do what you do. Great to have time out from the classroom to experiment and have time to think and discuss different ideas.
Thank you Mike! I really found the 4 week course on ‘How to Motivate, Manage & Engage Your Students’ really interesting and great food for thought on how to improve my class routines and student engagement. I look forward to the next sessions with the technology course.
Banks Town Senior College
Just replayed last week’s session and enjoyed it just as much second time around. This is a great facility!
Where was this kind of training when I did my Bachelor of teaching???
Sunning Hill School
(Juvenile Correctional Centre)
I just wanted to say an extra big thank you for providing such a great service. Online, at night and in the comfort of home – with my two young children asleep in the other room – pretty awesome actually. It was very engaging and entertaining.
OMG!!! What a change! This class has a lot of students in it, and I find the room very small for all the different personalities. But after I set the picture, the students were working with me instead of against me.
Chair Mathematics Faculty
I have been teaching for four years, and this was the best Professional Development course I have completed…even the students said to me “you should do these things more often.
Griffith High School
Mike, awesome course, fantastic resources and a real wake-up for someone who considers himself technically astute but not necessarily updated!
Technological and Applied Studies Teacher
Coffs harbour High School
Today was amazing. By far the best PD I have done in my 5 years of Teaching.