Most technology conferences are for people who already love and use technology.
But what if you would like to use technology better, but feel like you have already missed the moment and it is too hard to catch up let alone keep up.
The Using Technology Better Conference is at the heart, a teaching and learning conference where teachers choose a strand, and immerse themselves in it for a day.
This means you will leave:
- Having had time to explore & plan
- Totally understanding your topic
- Have resources built and ready for you to use immediately
- Have your questions answered in real time by an expert
- Feeling confident to implement your new learning with your students
The conference will be held in Sydney on the 29th and 30th of September and Adelaide on the 2nd- 3rd of October.
Which one of these tools would you like to master? (you choose one strand each day and stay with it for the whole day)
- Using minecraft in education
- Effective chromebook deployment, management & use
- Digital storytelling with iPads
- Understanding ACARA & the ICT National Curriculum
- Power Up Your Pedagogy with Google Apps
- Coding for kids (how to set up a coding club at your school)
- Windows and Office 365 in the classroom
- Creating and using e-portfolios
- Google+ as a LMS, teaching tool and professional learning network
- Using learning analytics to deliver personalised learning
- Creating Google maps and taking students on virtual field trips
All the details can be found HERE