3D Printing & Digital Technologies Workshop
Location: Coming Soon in NZ and AU
During this one day training event, you will:
- Unbox a 3D printer and learn how to set it up correctly for use in your school.
- Understand the hazards of working with 3D printer materials and how to operate your printer safely.
- Discover how you can integrate 3D printing projects across the curriculum.
- Develop your students as creative, communicative, collaborative and critical thinkers.
- Get hands on with and design a 3D model that can be printed.
- Explore aspects of the Digital Curriculum and develop a Learning Program using a range of low to high tech tools and digital technologies.